EXPLANATION OF RESULTS
1. Individual results:
- Distance Winners: medal to the first three men and the first three women who cross the finish line for a given distance. Their time is the official time (“gun time”), that is to say the time which will have elapsed between the starting pistol shot (or the starting signal) of the distance and the crossing of the finish line.
- Winners by age category: medal to the first three men and the first three women of each age category for a given distance. Their time is the real time (“chip time”): the time elapsed between crossing the start line (and therefore the activation of the chip on the bib) and crossing the finish line (deactivation of the same chip on the bib) .
2. Team results*:
- Parent-child team: 2 participants per team, the average of the two times (real time/chip time) is calculated to give the team result. Medal for the first 3 parent-child teams of a given distance.
- Group / Business Challenge Team (5 to 10 participants):
– 5 participants minimum in the same distance → the average of the 5 times (real time,/chip time) is calculated to give the team result.
– If more than 5 participants in the same distance, the average of the 5 best times (real time/chip time) will be calculated to give the team result.
Medal for the first 3 teams for a given distance.* participants of the same team run their own race and do not have to run together.
You can receive several medals for the same run. For instance: if you are registered in the parent-child team category or a Group/Business Challenge team, you can win an individual overall medal (winner of the distance), an individual age category medal (winner of an age category) and a parent-child team medal or a group/business challenge medal.
PRESENTATION OF MEDALS
The live-timing results
The complete results will be available after the event on this website (results link coming soon) as well as on the Sports Stats website, official timekeeper of the event. www.sportstats.ca
Participation medals for all:
awarded at the finish line, Finish zone
Medals by age category: 5km-10km-21.1km:
Top 3 winners men and women, in Information tent, nexto the gatering site
MEDAL AWARDS (Main Stage), Gathering Area
- Champions 1km, 5km, 10km and 21.1km: Top 3 Winners Men and Women Overal
- Champions 5km, 10km and 21.1km: Top 3 Winning Teams Group Challenge
- Champions 5km, 10km and 21.1km: Top 3 winning teams Parent-Child Category
*Medals are distributed only on the day of the event. If you cannot attend, please send a representative. Medals can be sent by post after the event for a fee.
- 21.1km de Skechers Performance
- 21.1 km Défi entreprise
- 10km de Lacasse
- 10km Défi entreprise
- 10km Parents-Enfants
- 5km de Rona Forget Mont-Tremblant
- 5km Défi Entreprise
- 5km Parents-Enfants
- 1km des enfants Banque Nationale
- Cliquez ici pour voir les photos de la 7e édition du Demi-marathon Mont-Tremblant